Thursday, May 10, 2007
Old Friend
08th May 2007 (Tuesday)
Drats..... Im still feeling feverish. This fever has been running since 05th May (Sunday) And the highest point was at 39.6 degree celcius =/

Met up with one of my secondary school pal and so call "Sister", Meizhen (Joyce), at Tampines Stadium. Its been more than 5yrs that we have not seen each other. Decided that we go have the cheap cheap sushi for lunch. Didn't expect her to bring her bf along..... Making me feel kinda awkward as i never like to go out with couples.... But luckily, her bf left after the lunch as he is going back to work. Thereafter we went over to Tampines Mall to shop around, it all juz feels like yesterday that we were shopping and gossiping others =D
波罗包+鸳鸯红豆冰
波罗包+鸳鸯红豆冰
Time really flys when we are having fun.... By the time for me to take my medication, its already 5.30pm, we came to a stop in one of the Cafe located at the top most floor of TM. Its a Hong Kong style cafe, selling all sorts of Hong Kong snacks and beverages (Reminds me of the food during my HK trip =P) But sadly, the food is nothing compare to the authentic Hong Kong cuisine, frankly speaking its not nice at all =/

By 7pm, her bf has knocked off from work and came over to meet her as they are going down town for a movie. Being a sick man =P I was offered a ride home ^^
posted by Patrick @ 8:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window