Sunday, October 02, 2005
Mashy Potato & his Cherry Pie
Mashy Potato & his Cherry Pie

02nd Oct 2005, Sunday
At home doing nothing. Played abit of Dungeon Siege, had mt lunch then sitted in front of my com and started surf the net. Got tired of it, then went to read some blogs!

Happened to read 1 of my good fren, Nash's blog. Whoa long time no see him, then now got a so chio gal fren. How can he not tell me this good news!!!! But any way, i msn to congratulate him in finding his true love. Thou felt abit envious, but still wish them happy and may god bless this couple! Cheers ^^
posted by Patrick @ 3:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window