Sunday, January 29, 2006
Reunion Dinner
28th January 2006 (Saturday)
Happy Chinese Lunar New to all ..... Yeah yeah yeah, Chinese New Year is here again, in other words, its time for bachelors like me to make extra money =D With juz 2 mandarin oranges going up to married couples, with just a few sentence like auntie/uncle "恭喜发财" and i will be able to turn that 2 oranges into at least a $2.00 ang bao whahaha .....

Reunion DinnerAny way, today is the 除夕夜. And normally the reunion dinner will only be with my granny, cousin (Raymond) and myself, but this year, my fav cousin (Gina) came over with her hubby and son for dinner as they have no time to prepare dinner as they will be going back to England tonight. So Gina came early to help prepare for the dinner.

Dinner ended @ around 8pm and Gina had to rush off as she has got a flight to catch, she will be taking SIA direct to England on tonight's 11pm flight. Hope she'll remember to bring back some gifts for me =P
posted by Patrick @ 6:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window