Friday, May 11, 2007
Happy Birthday
09th May 2007 (Wednesday)
Hmm.... Sad, even thou its my birthday today, im not enjoying every second of it..... Reason? Cuz im down with a 39.6 degree celcius high fever since Sunday! Until today im still feeling very weak and feverish =/

And so i slept throughout the whole day, while receiving well birthday wishes smses from all of my beloved friends ^^ Thanks to Alvin, my IT helpdesk, he's the very 1st person who have wished me thru sms and also friendster. Cheryl Cheo, even thou she has left SCB but still remembers my BIG DAY. Nashy, always been a very thoughtful and caring friend whom never fogets my bday. Joyce, my sweet lil ex-Singtel colleague whom always bickers with me when we were colleagues. Jessica, a always so chatty friend and someone who can be trusted. Meizhen, my teenage "Sister" where we used to share no secrets between us. Sam, the sweetest one, sang me a Bday song when im half awake lying on my bed feeling half dead. All you guys and gals really brightened up my day, Thanks again all and Muacks!

Then later in the evening, when i thought i was feeling better, so i decided to meet my pal Shawn in town as he had plan for a bday celebration. But never did i expected, when i reached town, my body gave way, im feeling all so weak again.... Not wanting to spoil the mood, i suggested that we could juz go some where for dinner and i requested to have some soupy stuff. So Shawn suggested that we have our dinner at Soup Spoon,. But things did not turn out well... Think im really too sick for anything, i ordered the mushroom soup, when i took the 1st 2 spoon of the soup immediately i felt nausea.... So no choice, i waited for Shawn to finish his share and i took a cab home.

Sorry Shawn that i spoilt the evening.... I will make up to you, it will be my treat when i've recovered.
posted by Patrick @ 9:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window