Saturday, October 15, 2005
Dinner with SCB Colleagues

Im so lucky, so many gals around me =P

Some Random Shots taken there!

14th Oct 2005 (Friday)
Today isn't a good day for me. Got a warning from our Head of Dept! For what? For forwarding junk emails around the bank ...... It all happened when i received a junk mail from a colleague and so i juz merely forwared it to my direct mgr, and as usual, my mgr will forward to his friends etc .... But never expected that he's blur enough to have forwarded the mail to out HOD -.-" Both myself and my direct mgr got a severe warning from him, not juz that my mgr and i also got another "buttering" from my mgr's mgr -.- Im so innocent, but i juz got it from them *sigh*

But luckily after work, i got a dinner appointment which might cheer me up, cos im meeting up with "The voices of SCB" Colleagues from our call center! All of us here 买声不买身 hahaha. Had dinner at Marina South BBQ Buffet. OMG, this is actually my 3rd consecutive week having dinner there .... 01st Oct, went there to have dinner with my 干姐, 08th Oct, have dinner there with Guoxiong and friends ..... then today AGAIN, im having dinner there. But, at least for all 3 occassions i really had enjoyed myself! Thats most important hahaha!

After that all of us went seperate ways. Evan, Irene, Eliz and myself shared a cab home. And on the way home, they are already discussing on where shall we meet up next week le. Whoa! They had their plans made so far ahead le .... But according to them, most probably will be meeting up in town next week, will wait for their confirmation again, and so till then, will update again soon ....
For more photos click ---> Here
posted by Patrick @ 12:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window