Monday, October 10, 2005
Intruder Alert!
9th Oct 2005 (Sun)
KNNBCCB @&%*$!*#&$ Woke up at around 4am, want to go toilet piss ..... usually when i go toilet at nite, i will walk to the toilet with my eyes closed (cos tired mah) then when i reach the kitchen .... heard noises coming out from a corner, feeling abit scared and so i switched on the light and saw a big fat stupid cat rummaging through the dust bin. Upon seeing me, that stupid cat dashed towards my direction, got a shocking feeling and i juz SCREAMED, and i chased the cat around the hse while shouting out "AHHH, cat, cat, cat". This woke my cousin and auntie. After awhile of chasing and screaming, the cat finally found its way out thru the hall's window ....

After that my cousin was saying that he thinks that the cat is more frigthened than i am! With all my screaming and chasing, i also think that the cat also got a shock of its life, cos after that i saw the cat's urine all over the hse ..... think it pee its pants while im chasing and screaming at it. Luckily my neighbours did not alert the police after all these commotions. What a damn havoc nite, gotta cleaning up the cat's urine after im done with my own peeing .....
posted by Patrick @ 2:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now, unless you hold on to the pain thru resentment!
About Me

Name: Patrick
Home: Tampines, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
See my Photo Albums
Previous Post
Archives
Music Box

Favorite Links
Friend's Links
Template by

BLOGGER

 
Open links in secondary window